• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Becoming a fan of Kershaw

Hoss I have been carrying the same Kershaw for like 2 and a half years. I am super abusive on it and it is still running strong. I would recommend Kershaw all day!!!!!

That is a sexy one you got there. I would lime to pick one of those up.

Package showed up tonight. The Freefall is Assisted but the Swerve isn't. Both knives are awesome and, I like the way the Swerve opens so I'm ok either way. The flashlight was decent but doesn't adjust/focus to a spotlight like most LED TAC lights. All in all a good bargain but I keep thinking i could have snagged another Cryo for the same price.
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_02_13_a9cfa82f7801c3462140f826351a7ab2.jpg

I've been using a Kershaw Blur since 2006, when I bought it from a knife dealer.
It looks well used at this point (9 freaking years of daily carry and almost daily use), but still opens fast, locks up solid, and cuts just fine (it has been re-sharpened twice).

Attachments

• DSC_1295.JPG
    DSC_1295.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 19
Quick story on kershaw.....
Got a 1 ton ($20) knife for work. Got home the other day and the pocket clip missing and all 3 screws gone...no clue what,how, when this happened. Sent kershaw an email with problem, name, address, etc. explained to them what happened and offered to buy another clip+3 screws. A week later and no reply. Well whatever its a $20 knife. Get home on the 8th day check the mail and wha da ya know? A package from kershaw with a clip and screws! That goes to show you the customer service is there boys whether a $20 knife or $200 knife, they got your back :thumb:

Over the past two years I almost always find myself recommending Kershaw. With the exception of the Spyderco tenacious series, Kershaw has a corner on the market in "best knives under $70" category in my opinion. The Cryo, Thermite, and Knockout are my "go to" suggestions for great knives with good steel and solid locks for very reasonable prices!

I recently purchased a Kershaw leek. I even more recently purchased a second one. Perfect lil knives for my needs, reasonably priced, and very nice blade out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom