• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bergara HMR B-14 300 win mag accessorizing/build REVIEW

Got the scope. Rings should be here tomorrow.

IMG_0152[1].JPG

The scope BTW is made in the Philippines. Here I was thinking all the CT stuff was made in Japan.

Scope is extremely clear though and the light gathering is very bright. Crosshairs are nice and crisp.

The scope BTW is made in the Philippines. Here I was thinking all the CT stuff was made in Japan.

Scope is extremely clear though and the light gathering is very bright. Crosshairs are nice and crisp.
Meh…it’s fine. Still a reputable company. I wish they didn’t get rid of their 5 series scope though.

Got the scope. Rings should be here tomorrow.

View attachment 4279137
I’m just glad you went with mils… there may be hope for you.

In, love the hmr rifles. I was lucky enough to snag one of the hmr (non premier) in 6creed before they discontinued them. Great hunting rifle if your not walking miles with it.

If you are walking lots, 2 words… sig cross

In, love the hmr rifles. I was lucky enough to snag one of the hmr (non premier) in 6creed before they discontinued them. Great hunting rifle if your not walking miles with it.

Two words:

Workout more you pansy

…wait

I got a stainless rem seven in 308 for long walks on the beach weighs close to 5 pounds with optics. Pencil thin barrel will group 3 shots on a nickel at 100.

I built my custom 22 on their B14R action. Love it. Bergara makes great stuff.

I have a B14 HMR with BPM barrel/action in 6.5CM that will easily outshoot me. I changed out the trigger to a Trigger Tech Special as I couldn't get used to the creep on factory trigger for some reason. My B14r trainer doesn't seem to have the same issue. Bergara makes some fine shooting rifles.

Back
Top Bottom