• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best 1-4 scope and mount under $450.

It's a 1-6 but I live my Primary Arms 1-6x24 with ACSS reticle. I got a factory blemished on ebay for a ridiculously low price and cant tell a bit of difference. There are a few very, very small specs of dust in the outer areas around the reticle. Very unnoticeable tho!

Vortex has the best warranty there is. Mail it in if it's broke they replace the whole scope. If it's just a small repair they do it fast and get I back real fast. There customer service is second to none. Now that's just my dealings with them. That's all a no questions ask warranty. You won't have to say I was chucking it in a barrel in the middle of a 3 gun event when it broke. Just say it's broke and they take it from there. I use to sell cars a long time ago and saw so many people decline the extended warranty and then at 36,500 miles the air broke and they would raising hell all up and down the halls. The finance guy would set them down and say I gave you ample opportunity to take of the extended warranty and the horrors that can crop up. You declined the offer. He would show them the form that broke it all down for them and then they would just go away huffing and puffing. Since then warranty makes all the difference in the world to me.[/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the Vortex, PSA had the deal during Black Friday. Couldn't pass it up. Strike Eagle 1-8x24 with a Vortex cantilever mount for $288.89 delivered, including sales tax!! This deal sold out rather quickly!! Compare the bottom line price to the OpticsPlanet deal, which didn't include the mount.

View attachment 1404231
Damn that opportunity eluded me. Holy cow that was a steal! I had the money to pick that up and buy my ATX chassis. More guys need to speak up when that kind of deal pops up.

It's not like the best way to judge a scope but I usually go to Optics Planet pull up the scope and see if it's one of their Best sellers. It will usually say best rated with up to a five star rating. I didn't see anything when I pulled up the scope so that usually means it's not a hot seller. Just give it a try with a scope you know is a great scope and it will say " Best Rated" or something to that effect. Like I said it's not the worlds leading authority like Consumers digest but it's usually a decent indicator. If it doesn't say it there scroll down the page and there will be a row of scope you can scroll through that gives you the rating from 1 to 5 stars.

Back
Top Bottom