• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best 1-4 scope and mount under $450.

I have more problems with Leupold’s “Tactical” optics in my classes than I do with all other companies combined. I won’t use a Leupold on any platform that will see hard use.
Really? That's strange but I've never had any of their tactical scopes. The VX2 I'm considering is just a standard 1-4 and I've never had any problems with Leupys in the past. Granted, I've never had one on an AR or "battle rifle".

I'm probably gonna wait and see what's up on Black Friday. Let the best deal make my decision for me.

Vortex has the best warranty there is. Mail it in if it's broke they replace the whole scope. If it's just a small repair they do it fast and get I back real fast. There customer service is second to none. Now that's just my dealings with them. That's all a no questions ask warranty. You won't have to say I was chucking it in a barrel in the middle of a 3 gun event when it broke. Just say it's broke and they take it from there. I use to sell cars a long time ago and saw so many people decline the extended warranty and then at 36,500 miles the air broke and they would raising hell all up and down the halls. The finance guy would set them down and say I gave you ample opportunity to take of the extended warranty and the horrors that can crop up. You declined the offer. He would show them the form that broke it all down for them and then they would just go away huffing and puffing. Since then warranty makes all the difference in the world to me.

For the Vortex, PSA had the deal during Black Friday. Couldn't pass it up. Strike Eagle 1-8x24 with a Vortex cantilever mount for $288.89 delivered, including sales tax!! This deal sold out rather quickly!! Compare the bottom line price to the OpticsPlanet deal, which didn't include the mount.

PSA_Vortex_plus_Mount.png

Back
Top Bottom