Best and fastest way to get a suppressor in Cherokee Co?

I went to Big Woods after work and talked with Shaun for a while. They will set up a trust for $100 and it takes about 24hrs. From there I'd buy the suppressor if they have it in stock. They do all the paperwork and give it back to me and I'd mail it to the ATF with a $200 check He said to expect a three month wait before they get the stamp back, at which point I am free to take the can with me. During the wait they will hold it in the back and I can shoot with it on the range.

So basically $300 on top of the suppressor price and a 3 month wait, but the suppressor can be shot on the range while BWG keeps possession of it.

He said right now he recommends a trust because the new legal stuff hasn't happened officially so it's currently the way it has been.

Either way it's pretty cool to be able to use it while you wait on the stamp. I'm too impatient to just have nothing to show for the effort up front.

I've perused the threads on here and am looking for some guidance on getting a suppressor. I live in Cherokee County. Would I be best served to go talk to the folks at CG&P or Big Woods? Does the suppressor work like a SBR where I can keep it at Big Woods and use it on the range until the Form 4 is approved?

As I understand it the suppressor can be used on any of my guns that it fits, correct?
whats up neighbor ! good another shooter from Ball ground..lets shoot!

Just tell me when and where!

I'm considering joining River Bend gun club to have a nice outdoor range if I can get the time to deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom