Best and fastest way to get a suppressor in Cherokee Co?

Lazarus, when cherokee let's u put a can on layaway, do u have to pay it off before the form 4 is submitted? I know pay the 200 of course.

You put your 25% down on the item and pay your $200 tax and they submit the paperwork. Its normal layaway terms of 90 days, usually the approval takes longer than that so you'll have to pay it off before you get the stamp. Still not a bad way to break it up since you have to wait anyways.

You put your 25% down on the item and pay your $200 tax and they submit the paperwork. Its normal layaway terms of 90 days, usually the approval takes longer than that so you'll have to pay it off before you get the stamp. Still not a bad way to break it up since you have to wait anyways.
Thats awesome! I never knew, looks like I'll be going up that way in the next week or so. Thanks for the info!

This is what I did!

@Jeddak get in here. You were asking about paying up front. See above - Cherokee does a layaway. They are good guys to deal with, and they have good prices. I know I have bought at least one can from them.

Uh oh. Now I've gone and given my source away. I guess I better get up there and get something before they all gone. Lol

Back
Top Bottom