• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best News Report..... brave people coming out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical. I think this is BS, so the conspiracy theorist attack me personally. Let's see, in just a few posts I am described as a fearful old man with nothing better to do.

The mind set of conspiracy theorists is the same as children telling ghost stories while camping in the back yard. Their response when challenged is at the same level of maturity.

Door to door search and seizures..
No warrants..

It HAPPENED! The thing is.. Whether you believe it or not this **** is happening. You won't be wanting this in Area 51 if it happened to you.

A discussion about the legality of the searches is legit and I appreciate your civil response, but taking it to the ideas presented in this video are an entirely different matter.

Apparently until some bottle blond on Fox News is asking these questions and pointing to the obvious facts this will belong in Area 51. :rolleyes:

A discussion about the legality of the searches is legit and I appreciate your civil response, but taking it to the ideas presented in this video are an entirely different matter.

Alright, let me try to approach this differently than anyone else has. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I've just worked for a company that was neck deep in government bull****. Saying this, I know the government covers stuff up. I know it's hard for any average person or even soldier to understand that there are evil men in this world and they often hide amongst the good. Back to the point I was trying to make.

I believe that there is more to the Boston story and it's hard to believe that a couple of kids outsmarted Private Security Contractors. I believe that they could outsmart local PD just because they are not trained specifically for IEDs. However, PSC/PMCs are different.. Think of them/us as military personal with specific agendas.. But this isn't even the point I was trying to make.. My point wasn't even about conspiracies.. My point was about something that DID in fact happened and was all over your beloved CNN and FOX..

Alright, so it was "legal", but in whose eyes? The government? Here's the thing about it being legal and how the government works. Most of the new laws in order are laws that protect the government from us. Of course they would make it legal... Now let's break it down.

The US Constitution (God rest it's soul) is made for the government to protect us. This is the laws the government has to abide by. They are fairly simplistic compared to the laws we have to abide by.. currently the US government are creating laws to get around the Constitution. So maybe it was technically legal.... however, was it legally in the eyes of the Constitution? No... So, do you think it's OK for the government to go around the Constitution as long as it's a law that they made?

Alright, let me try to approach this differently than anyone else has. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I've just worked for a company that was neck deep in government bull****. Saying this, I know the government covers stuff up. I know it's hard for any average person or even soldier to understand that there are evil men in this world and they often hide amongst the good. Back to the point I was trying to make.

I believe that there is more to the Boston story and it's hard to believe that a couple of kids outsmarted Private Security Contractors. I believe that they could outsmart local PD just because they are not trained specifically for IEDs. However, PSC/PMCs are different.. Think of them/us as military personal with specific agendas.. But this isn't even the point I was trying to make.. My point wasn't even about conspiracies.. My point was about something that DID in fact happened and was all over your beloved CNN and FOX..

Alright, so it was "legal", but in whose eyes? The government? Here's the thing about it being legal and how the government works. Most of the new laws in order are laws that protect the government from us. Of course they would make it legal... Now let's break it down.

The US Constitution (God rest it's soul) is made for the government to protect us. This is the laws the government has to abide by. They are fairly simplistic compared to the laws we have to abide by.. currently the US government are creating laws to get around the Constitution. So maybe it was technically legal.... however, was it legally in the eyes of the Constitution? No... So, do you think it's OK for the government to go around the Constitution as long as it's a law that they made?

The only thing we disagree about is that, IMO, the searches were not only legal, but justified AND Constitutional, though they were very poorly executed. The details surrounding that could be a very long and interesting conversation. However, what I am addressing here are the theories presented by the OP in the video. It is a MASSIVE jump from discussing the legitimacy of the searches to believing that the Boston attack was somehow done BY the government.

I completely agree that there are most definitely bad people doing bad things within our government, but to think that they are capable of pulling off something like this is unrealistic and completely muddies the waters. If we can't use some common sense when considering government corruption we have zero chance of discovering it and doing something about it. Every single major negative event in the US is attributed to a government conspiracy. This means that the real corruption is mixed in with all the bogus claims made making it almost impossible to detect. It is the classic case of the boy crying wolf on a massive scale. Remember that the boy did get eaten when the wolf actually showed up because no one took him seriously anymore.

The only thing we disagree about is that, IMO, the searches were not only legal, but justified AND Constitutional, though they were very poorly executed. The details surrounding that could be a very long and interesting conversation. However, what I am addressing here are the theories presented by the OP in the video. It is a MASSIVE jump from discussing the legitimacy of the searches to believing that the Boston attack was somehow done BY the government.

I completely agree that there are most definitely bad people doing bad things within our government, but to think that they are capable of pulling off something like this is unrealistic and completely muddies the waters. If we can't use some common sense when considering government corruption we have zero chance of discovering it and doing something about it. Every single major negative event in the US is attributed to a government conspiracy. This means that the real corruption is mixed in with all the bogus claims made making it almost impossible to detect. It is the classic case of the boy crying wolf on a massive scale. Remember that the boy did get eaten when the wolf actually showed up because no one took him seriously anymore.

The OP is not presenting any theories... the OP is presenting a news media story that may provoke thought.

To think that guberment is not capable of pulling off such an event is also unrealistic and naive when we have documented guberment operations like "operations northwoods" and "operations gladio" available for all to see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

Here is where I am at with this. I'm standing on the line of believing that the gov is capable of such things and could possibly have staged this and Sandy Hook.. However, the other side of the line I have no physical and clear evidence. This age of technology we can easily make 2 + 2 equal just about anything we want. Whether it being a government action that actually happened or maybe a terrorist did bomb us. The fact of the matter is that there is no clear evidence for either, so I am standing on a line. So here is how I feel... Yes, I am open minded that the government could have made a false flag, however, I would need some clear evidence other than someone putting up some photos and videos that might be one thing or might mean another.

The reason I don't think this is an Area 51 topic is simply because the video does not directly say that the government DID cause a false flag but instead they presented you with questions that will want you to investigate into the subject more.

Here is where I am at with this. I'm standing on the line of believing that the gov is capable of such things and could possibly have staged this and Sandy Hook.. However, the other side of the line I have no physical and clear evidence. This age of technology we can easily make 2 + 2 equal just about anything we want. Whether it being a government action that actually happened or maybe a terrorist did bomb us. The fact of the matter is that there is no clear evidence for either, so I am standing on a line. So here is how I feel... Yes, I am open minded that the government could have made a false flag, however, I would need some clear evidence other than someone putting up some photos and videos that might be one thing or might mean another.

The reason I don't think this is an Area 51 topic is simply because the video does not directly say that the government DID cause a false flag but instead they presented you with questions that will want you to investigate into the subject more.

Even asking questions earns you a tin foil hat in some people's eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom