• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best News Report..... brave people coming out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
l
It's OK. I would expect you to interpret information in a way that would support your preconceived notions. It's a consistent pattern.

Read the rest of what I added. I admit you are much smarter than me. But after you're long gone I'll be polluting a whole new generation with these ideas.

I figured you were just being facetious.

Somebody who admits to going into these threads so he can save other people from possibly believing some of the things discussed in said threads probably thinks a lot of himself.

I know, I know in order to believe these things you have to think you're smarter than everybody else. I get it, I get it.

Not smarter, but perhaps better mentally disciplined. I require logic, objectivity and reason to rule my thinking.

l

Read the rest of what I added. I admit you are much smarter than me. But after you're long gone I'll be polluting a whole new generation with these ideas.

No worries. I've taught many younger people to think logically for themselves, so any influence you will have will be more than compensated for. I can't think of a better legacy.

If all those things translate to Fox News then I bet you believe that 100%

There you go again. Trying to stereotype to support your lack of personal use of logic. I watch FOX for about 10% of my information gathering. Note the term "information gathering". I take the responsibility to filter out the BS and interpret the information. You should try it rather than just believing the most outrageous claims made by anyone you happen to hear or see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom