• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best News Report..... brave people coming out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even asking questions earns you a tin foil hat in some people's eyes.

See now, this is our problem. We must ask EVERY question you can think of when it comes to our government. If we ask no questions then there are no consequences..

What we need is to have a private civilian organization that investigates along side of the FBI that is not funded or connected to the government at all.

The OP is not presenting any theories... the OP is presenting a news media story that may provoke thought.

To think that guberment is not capable of pulling off such an event is also unrealistic and naive when we have documented guberment operations like "operations northwoods" and "operations gladio" available for all to see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
A proposal, just like thousands of other proposals, that was never implemented and never got passed the planning stages. I think you could probably find plans for just about every conceivable thing because there are segments of our government that do nothing but create and examine every possible scenario.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

And just what is wrong with Gladio? It was an operation designed to put resistance forces in place if the USSR ever took Europe?

Here is where I am at with this. I'm standing on the line of believing that the gov is capable of such things and could possibly have staged this and Sandy Hook.. However, the other side of the line I have no physical and clear evidence. This age of technology we can easily make 2 + 2 equal just about anything we want. Whether it being a government action that actually happened or maybe a terrorist did bomb us. The fact of the matter is that there is no clear evidence for either, so I am standing on a line. So here is how I feel... Yes, I am open minded that the government could have made a false flag, however, I would need some clear evidence other than someone putting up some photos and videos that might be one thing or might mean another.

The reason I don't think this is an Area 51 topic is simply because the video does not directly say that the government DID cause a false flag but instead they presented you with questions that will want you to investigate into the subject more.

If the video really was just trying to promote thought about this subject, they would have included evidence of reasonable explanations for these things or at least questioned the validity of their sources. No, this was clearly meant to implicate the government in a conspiracy to kill it's own citizens for some vague motive that is still unclear.

Well, ask a stupid question............

irrelevant.jpg

See now, this is our problem. We must ask EVERY question you can think of when it comes to our government. If we ask no questions then there are no consequences..

What we need is to have a private civilian organization that investigates along side of the FBI that is not funded or connected to the government at all.

Asking questions is fine. Believing "evidence" that is clearly stretching legitimacy in it's interpretation rather than what is clearly true just because it supports a paranoid fear of the government is deserving of ridicule.

As for a civilian investigative force; they would not be trusted anymore than the private contractors are now and it would be investigation by committee, which means NOTHING would get done or be discovered.

Last edited:
As usual, you ignore facts even when they are clear. Didn't I just admit I know it, too?

I figured you were just being facetious.

Somebody who admits to going into these threads so he can save other people from possibly believing some of the things discussed in said threads probably thinks a lot of himself.

I know, I know in order to believe these things you have to think you're smarter than everybody else. I get it, I get it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom