• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best place to buy an SDN-6?

I have some on the way that will be the lowest price in the state if he can wait a few more weeks.

If not I only charge 50 on can transfers. But mine will be in faster than he could have one transferred in since my form 3s were sent in over a month ago.
This guys prices are so low I don't know how he makes a living. The sales tax on a supressor is more than he makes on them I bet.

Seen too many wiggle and degrade accuracy. A bevel on the mounts fixes this but I don't have the lathe to do it. I prefer thread on anyways. Ever try to qd a can after a string of fire?

Seen too many wiggle and degrade accuracy. A bevel on the mounts fixes this but I don't have the lathe to do it. I prefer thread on anyways. Ever try to qd a can after a string of fire?

yea but your stuck dealing with baffle erosion instead of using a sacrificial baffle. It's all give and take.

- - - Updated - - -

yea but your stuck dealing with baffle erosion instead of using a sacrificial baffle. It's all give and take.

SDN 6 wasn't meant to be a precision can but if you have enough wiggle that it degrades accuracy it doesn't take a lathe to tighten it up. No one can is the best in every aspect like lax said its all give and take.

Back
Top Bottom