• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best place to buy an SDN-6?

yea but your stuck dealing with baffle erosion instead of using a sacrificial baffle. It's all give and take.

- - - Updated - - -

yea but your stuck dealing with baffle erosion instead of using a sacrificial baffle. It's all give and take.

have you 'shot out' a can? i havent. ive seen folks with 20k rounds down the pipe. (their words not mine) and the cans sound good. ultimately a silencer is gonna burn up. gonna take a while but it will burn. its a finite resource just like barrels. still doesnt make me like AACs excuse for a QD mount. they figured the 90T out. why not tweak the 51T?

have you 'shot out' a can? i havent. ive seen folks with 20k rounds down the pipe. (their words not mine) and the cans sound good. ultimately a silencer is gonna burn up. gonna take a while but it will burn. its a finite resource just like barrels. still doesnt make me like AACs excuse for a QD mount. they figured the 90T out. why not tweak the 51T?
You could already had a mount tweaked in the time it's taken you to ***** about it.

The 90T hasn't seen daylight after 2 years. Probably because they figured out that it didn't work like they thought it would.

No but Titsworth showed the actual decibel change which took place faster than expected. I ended up going with a QD not so much for the quick on and off, but the ability to have multiple types of threadings on my guns instead of having some of my 556 guns rethreaded since I have a 7.62 Spewar coming in.

Back
Top Bottom