• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best way for my money to make money and be accessible

I made an appointment with a Certified Financial Planner. Here's hoping it goes well and I'm not mad I spent money to talk about my money.
Did the CFP charge you just for an appointment? I’d have balked at that . Mine gets paid for moving money only, a set % of our portfolio. Not for initial consultations or time talking.

Year and half later.....what was your return Twiztid Twiztid ? Were you able to come up with a positive return ?
I invested half in the market, made some thoroughly researched buys, and got lucky and made a 32% return.

The rest I invested in my pension, maxed out mine and my wifes ROTH IRAs for 2019 and 2020, and put some back for kiddos education.

I invested half in the market, made some thoroughly researched buys, and got lucky and made a 32% return.

The rest I invested in my pension, maxed out mine and my wifes ROTH IRAs for 2019 and 2020, and put some back for kiddos education.
You, sir, win the ODT today. Best thing you could do.

Thats the way you do it .....get your money for nuthin’ & your chicks for free :cool-new:

Back
Top Bottom