• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Woods Goods

right? Imagine if basspro in gwinnett banned trades in their parking lot...they would lose $$$$...thats the only time i go in that place! I have seen deals going down while my deal was going down at basspro..."oh look, more ODT'ers."
There's a separate parking lot at BassPro in Macon for OTRs. LOL.

I clarified my comment - meant the poor customer service part, not being anti-deals in their parking lot.

It's not their lot so what could they say anyway.
yup, understood. Depending on who is in the store...I browse and chat..maybe spend some$$$$...or I browse and walk out. I was in the market for a Q sbr a cpl years ago...dude asked me why I wanted the SBR? why pay a stamp? just buy a pistol...not like they had one in stock...

I asked if they would match John's Creek price...dude told me I better get over to John's Creek...so I did. LOL.

Just remember that @TruPrep has invited the ODT down for meet and greet’s and such. I don’t think they would have ran you off!
Truprep is awesome. I have had several ffl transfers through them. some free, some not. always buy at least a mag and some ammo when I am in. Great guys, and you can catch cmshoot cmshoot there some times.

always worth the drive!

Shouldn't poo poo BWG too badly...they hosted an ODT M&G WAY back in the day...

Busted.jpg

Holy cow, that was NINE years ago!

He's now 17 and taller than I am!

Back
Top Bottom