• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bigfoot while deer Hunting

As a young boy about 9 years old we were out after dark playing hide and go seek around the community lake.. a trail we used often long a mulberry tree lined area between houses and a wooded patch and the lake. everyone was accounted for under the street light in a culdisac.. just as i ran out of the treeline a dirt clod of grass and dirt was thrown and landed just in front of me..the area was well kept and would have had to come from shore line. everybody was looking at me startled as i was pissed that i was almost hit my the grass clod..they asked who was behind me..then i told them about the dirt clod..they said who ever it was was huge..the neighbors were mostly older folks no scary big people..my guess was bigfoot was having some night time snacks on them ripe mulberries when i past him through the woods. i didnt see anything but something was out there.

As a young boy about 9 years old we were out after dark playing hide and go seek around the community lake.. a trail we used often long a mulberry tree lined area between houses and a wooded patch and the lake. everyone was accounted for under the street light in a culdisac.. just as i ran out of the treeline a dirt clod of grass and dirt was thrown and landed just in front of me..the area was well kept and would have had to come from shore line. everybody was looking at me startled as i was pissed that i was almost hit my the grass clod..they asked who was behind me..then i told them about the dirt clod..they said who ever it was was huge..the neighbors were mostly older folks no scary big people..my guess was bigfoot was having some night time snacks on them ripe mulberries when i past him through the woods. i didnt see anything but something was out there.

When does your book come out? :boink:
It looks sweet :drum:
Sweet Book.jpg
:)

Back
Top Bottom