• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bill of sale ATF trace and ODT

Why are you guys so afraid of BOS ? :confused:

I don't have and won't have any skin in the ATF game because I get rid of the handguns I don't want by trading them in at a gun / pawn shop. Obviously , you guys are free to do what you want to with your handgun just like I am.
Know this, you will never ever see a license in my name in front of your eyes.

Don’t let overreaching LEO’s get in your head . If they mess with you much… go to your local paper , see if Georgia Carry is interested in an innocent, law abiding citizen being harassed by .Gov

Don’t let overreaching LEO’s get in your head . If they mess with you much… go to your local paper , see if Georgia Carry is interested in an innocent, law abiding citizen being harassed by .Gov
I’m a member of GeorgiaCarry and USCCA. I am not so much “worried” as much as I wanted to get a conversation started to see how others perceive this situation

How I feel about it.
640EF6B5-A254-4246-B34E-C472D41A6073.jpeg

Take it easy ODT Nation

I did not intend to trigger the emotions of anyone that has a problem with a BOS. We all can agree , this topic has been :deadhorse:. The OP must have missed the other 250 posts because this was the first time he had any reason to think or inquire about it. We all scroll past stuff we don't care about.

Take it easy ODT Nation

I did not intend to trigger the emotions of anyone that has a problem with a BOS. We all can agree , this topic has been :deadhorse:. The OP must have missed the other 250 posts because this was the first time he had any reason to think or inquire about it. We all scroll past stuff we don't care about.
So you’re attempting to redirect the (trying to find a nice word) “stuff” you’ve posted , and most of our negative opinions of such back around to the op?? This is happening right now…kinda relevant imo.

Take it easy ODT Nation

I did not intend to trigger the emotions of anyone that has a problem with a BOS. We all can agree , it protects you. The OP must have missed the other 250 posts because this was the first time he had any reason to think or inquire about it. We all scroll past stuff we don't care about.

Back
Top Bottom