• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

bill of sale for a trade?

Hey bud, welcome to the trader! Thanks for asking the question before doing a BOS, I think we're all happy to help a brother out as you get started trading. A BOS will only put you at risk. If you feel the dude is sketchy back out and trade with someone with good feedback. If you are comfortable and just want to CYA keep their name and emails. LE could pull IP's if it ever really came to major issue. GLWT!

yes, I would feel better to have one because I dont want him to have done something with it, and id get in trouble for it.
but thank you!

Unless you know someone personally you are always taking a risk. A bill of sale is not going to keep you from a phone call, a knock on the door, etc. You will still need to tell your story.

Just perfect. Wow. You the creator or just found it and sharing?

Would love to see the developer keep going with this ... the characters, the dialog, could do the whole open/concealed carry, never talk to the police, etc.

I "wrote" it in a couple of minutes on Xtranormal.

I Do hereby affirm that the bearer of this document is a goodguy!

Signed,
The toothfairy

Sworn before me this the 30th day of February 2014
Santa Clause
SANTA_NORTHPOLE_OFFICAL_SEAL_WAX_SEAL_DESIGN_2B__74254.1354996864.1280.1280.jpg

Seems legit to me

Last edited:
Just do a normal BOS and instead if price out what you traded. And the opposite for the other person.
If you feel more comfortable with a BOS then do one, don't let these guys buffalo you.

BOS can be useful, but is not absolute proof someone did not commit a crime. But it is a tool that could be used to exonerate someone.

Back
Top Bottom