• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Islamic psycho arrested for murder of Douglas County Deputies Father

bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com_douglascountysentinel.com68d035a75af4e4a36252c43445349f1c.jpg

Can you imagine that coming at you with a kbar!

And that's why I keep a gun on my hip at all times in my home and my deadbolt stays locked.

^^^ obviously NOT crazy.... :faint2:

"I mean what I said," Fakhir said when told she would not be getting a bond Thursday. "If you don't release me.* I mean what I said. I better be released from that Masonic Courthouse in the name of Allah. ... If they disbelieve they better not proceed. ...Why can't I get a bond today? Why?"
Before leaving she turned her attention to the media gathered in the jury box and picked out one news station camera in particular to unload on.
"Fox 5, really? Let the illuminati, reptilian news media in here, really?" Fakhir asked Judge James.
James tried to answer, "They are a member of the public and they have the right to be in the courthouse just like anyone else."
But Fakhir interrupted.
"They are a member of the disbelieving public All you free masons and Illuminati members in the courthouse you all are going to burn," Fakhir said while being lead out by deputies. "I love you mother."

Obviously!

"I mean what I said," Fakhir said when told she would not be getting a bond Thursday. "If you don't release me.* I mean what I said. I better be released from that Masonic Courthouse in the name of Allah. ... If they disbelieve they better not proceed. ...Why can't I get a bond today? Why?"
Before leaving she turned her attention to the media gathered in the jury box and picked out one news station camera in particular to unload on.
"Fox 5, really? Let the illuminati, reptilian news media in here, really?" Fakhir asked Judge James.
James tried to answer, "They are a member of the public and they have the right to be in the courthouse just like anyone else."
But Fakhir interrupted.
"They are a member of the disbelieving public All you free masons and Illuminati members in the courthouse you all are going to burn," Fakhir said while being lead out by deputies. "I love you mother."

Obviously!
"reptilian illuminati" and "masons"... awesome! :cool: I notice she was conspicuously quiet about flouride though.... hmmmm.....
:tinfoil3:

Back
Top Bottom