• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bloomberg at it again...

womsterr

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
18   0
Reaction score
He spent over $100,000 on the deal? I thought New York City was short on money? Guess there's no crime in New York to deal with. Or should Sheriff Joe help them with their jail overcrowding problems?

Sounds like a straw purchase to me. And not only that, but he PAID the buyers to purchase guns for him. I think I'll write a letter to the ATF today demanding that they file charges against Bloomberg. Or maybe I'll call Fox News and let them in on the story?

Why is it okay for this liberal hack to hire residents of another state to purchase guns on his behalf?

Sounds like a straw purchase to me. And not only that, but he PAID the buyers to purchase guns for him. I think I'll write a letter to the ATF today demanding that they file charges against Bloomberg. Or maybe I'll call Fox News and let them in on the story?

Why is it okay for this liberal hack to hire residents of another state to purchase guns on his behalf?

Writing the ATF or FOX will do no good man, they DGAF what we think.

My understanding is that after his first round of this basically illegal practice many years ago, our great state of Georgia passed a law actually making it illegal for people like him to do this very thing. So I'm betting in his "righteous quest" you won't see them pulling that crap down here! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom