Bought my first cans today!

Damn AAC and Silencerco need to hurry with the SR7 and Saker. I am so tempted just to get the 762-sdn-6 can for my rifle cause I don't want to wait 3 months for it to come out then another 6 months to get it in my hands...

It's got to be soon. Every time my phone rings(which is about 200 times a day because I am a cable tv contractor) a little part of me hopes it's "the call". I even thought about calling Jeremy at Bullseye to make sure he has the correct number and I'm not waiting for something that is already there, but i know that is just in my head. I was really hoping to get them before Christmas, but I will try to be patient.........

It's got to be soon. Every time my phone rings(which is about 200 times a day because I am a cable tv contractor) a little part of me hopes it's "the call". I even thought about calling Jeremy at Bullseye to make sure he has the correct number and I'm not waiting for something that is already there, but i know that is just in my head. I was really hoping to get them before Christmas, but I will try to be patient.........

told ya the wait was killer! Ugh I dont even think about mine. I got 2 cans and an SBR in jail right now.

You'll hear it soon. You're close! Trust me!!!! Wouldn't be surprised if its approved now, just waiting the shipment from USPS or it could be approved first thing next week! I am sure you'll get it before new years!

Back
Top Bottom