• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bought My First Suppressor Today . . .

Does anybody have one of these suppressed? Ruger Mark IV.
27157.jpg

The 22/45 Lite started with the Mk3, now there's the MkIV Lite, same gun with re-engineered takedown. They've come in multiple colors over the past couple years. I have a black Lite Mk3.

The lite is fun to shoot but not too accurate as it's a tube gun. The tactical model has a proper bull barrel and is much more accurate. Like Most owners of rimfire cans you may very well go through several hosts till you find the one YOU like best. I prefer the Ruger SR22 handgun and ppk/s .22
And 10/22, fvsr, rifles and my favorite is my M&P 15-22 SBR

You filed right after all of the 41P submissions though, we clogged the pipeline. They are probably all cleared out now or at least not as many. Everyone rushed to buy right before it hit and then sales went plop, especially when people thought the HPA had a chance of passing. I wouldnt be surprised if we start seeing some 3-4 month wait times again soon since the buying has slowed down.

When I talked to silencershop last weekend they said after the beginning of next year (2018) times should be down to 90 days, I laughed and he said “that’s what they say”
I call BS on that, I’m new and even I know that’s BS

Back
Top Bottom