• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Braves fans ?

Kimbrel. Yuck

<~~~~~ Redsox fan.
Kimbrel was with the Braves through 2014. He might be worth it if it doesn’t mean losing a draft pick. He’s going to have a lot of suitors but Atlanta could get the close-to-hometown discount. The alternative is probably overpaying for relief pitchers at the deadline.

Kimbrel was with the Braves through 2014. He might be worth it if it doesn’t mean losing a draft pick. He’s going to have a lot of suitors but Atlanta could get the close-to-hometown discount. The alternative is probably overpaying for relief pitchers at the deadline.

As long as he doesn’t end up stressing me out at the end of every game I don’t care where he and his crab arm stance goes.

Reactions: GFB
At least y'alls team didnt make the monumentally stupid mistake of signing a starter to a multi-year, $100+ million contract right after he put up some of the worst starts in playoff history. A season and a third later and he's had maybe 1 or 2 decent games. Yu Darvish was and will continue to be a huge waste of money. Jason Heyward didnt deserve that kind of contract either, but at least he's won multiple Gold Gloves for his defense.

At least y'alls team didnt make the monumentally stupid mistake of signing a starter to a multi-year, $100+ million contract right after he put up some of the worst starts in playoff history. A season and a third later and he's had maybe 1 or 2 decent games. Yu Darvish was and will continue to be a huge waste of money. Jason Heyward didnt deserve that kind of contract either, but at least he's won multiple Golf Gloves for his defense.

Yeah those 2 contracts made me seriously question how good Theo really is.
Sure he’s great a obliterating farm systems to bring in major league guys, but anyone can do that.

Two of the worst contracts I’ve seen. Heyward doesn’t even play every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah those 2 contracts made me seriously question how good Theo really is.
Sure he’s great a obliterating farm systems to bring in major league guys, but anyone can do that.

Two of the worst contracts I’ve seen. Heyward doesn’t even play every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And Kimbrel to the Cubs for 3 years, $43 million.

Back
Top Bottom