• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brightest flashlights for under a $100. Not bulky big spotlights. Would rather have rechargeable than having to stuff 12 AA batteries in it.

Another fan of Streamlight. I like the Streamlight Polytac series. I have half a dozen of them. Stashed everywhere. I believe I could easily take a 100 yard shot with one if I needed to.

I was given a Nightcore (MH12 I believe) at work. It's the one that takes the long yellow rechargable battery (but you can drop 2 CR123s in there too - they will rattle). That sucker is bright!

I also carry a Streamlight Microstream in my uniform shirt pocket.

What do you recommend and own?

I need something to light up the outdoors and the chicken coop.
I don’t know if it’s too late, but I absolutely cannot recommend this light enough! Very cheap($35) and well made and outperforms every higher priced light I’ve had. Had it for a couple years now and have liked it so much that I’ve done a couple give aways on this site for them. Gave one to my buddy too and it quickly became his favorite light. Rechargeable with usb C cord that comes with it and battery comes with as well. Very bright light, 2,000 true lumens, not the fake ratings like most on Amazon that say 100,000 lumens for $10 lol.

I won this on here and let me tell you it is an awesome flashlight! Been carrying it for a few months now and absolutely love it!

Ha! That’s one I did for the giveaway and recommended just a second ago(didn’t read your post til after I posted that). Glad you like it! It’s a BEAST for the price.

Back
Top Bottom