Bulk buy (updated)

Found this place. http://monmouthbrass.com/

Read pretty good reviews about them.

Hornady 223, 55gr FMJ 1k for $76 plus shipping, which is like 7 bucks to ship.

that's less than 9 cents a piece

I plan on putting in an order by end of week and seeing what happens.

I attempted this a while back and the bulk discount is not that much really when you figure most decent re-loaders want at least 1K in bullets.

Precision Delta has the "BEST" price in shipped to your door copper jacketed lead. Please someone prove me wrong and I may find a new source.

For .224 caliber copper jacketed the Hornady 55 grain is the best bang for the buck and an accurate pill as well. If you can find them for around $70/1K then buy them and be happy.

I attempted this a while back and the bulk discount is not that much really when you figure most decent re-loaders want at least 1K in bullets.

Precision Delta has the "BEST" price in shipped to your door copper jacketed lead. Please someone prove me wrong and I may find a new source.

For .224 caliber copper jacketed the Hornady 55 grain is the best bang for the buck and an accurate pill as well. If you can find them for around $70/1K then buy them and be happy.

Exactly...with the next discount being given at 20K with Precision Delta, that kinda bulk buy would just be way too hard to organize.

I would like to find one other person to go in with me for some 230GR RN FMJ 45ACP projectiles so we can get the 2k+ discount in case anyone out there is interested. That's $124/1K shipped.

Back
Top Bottom