• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

can we trade reloads here?

This is what a squib can do...

image.jpg

Reloading question is if someone has ffl to sell guns new gun not c&r. Do they have to have a reloading license too.

Why I ask is I was in a shop they had bags of ammo selling it. Yes ziplock bags of stuff. I wouldn't touch the stuff.

I trust my reloads in my guns that I set up the certain rounds for. But someone elses no not a chance. I know what goes into mine. Heck I don't know what the person was doing at that time, were they at home sick and decided to do some rounds, did they sip a few beers during the time, hey you never know
Yes to SELL Reloaded Ammunition, you have to have a Manufacturers FFL. I looked this up a couple years Back.

Last edited:
Just unload them and or by you shooting them or breaking them down and recover the powder, and other materials. Safest way to go.

Remember if you have doubt about a load do not give it, gift it, or offer it or even allow another to have it and then you do not have to wear asbestos underwear from fear of a lawyer introducing himself to you.

If you don't like the load break it down so no one else can get a hold of it.............

That's been my rule for over 40+ years of loading, its always worked for me...............

It's a shame that we'd need something as basic as this to be a sticky. Maybe we do?

Not a smartass question, but seriously, "Do those that don't already know better ever read the sticky's anyway?"

I never shoot someone's reloads nor let anyone shoot mine. In USPSA open division I shoot 9mm major, which is extremely high pressure (like 1450fps). After the unload and show clear command I make absolutely sure I retreive the ejected round. I can just visualize some jackleg picking one of these up and firing through his Lorcin.

Back
Top Bottom