• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can you carry legally at the ga dome?

It doesn't work that way. The sign itself means absolutely nothing. You must be asked to leave. Now, it is entirely possible that they could lie and say that they asked you to leave, but you refused. That's when a voice recorder comes in handy. And there are also cameras all over the place, I'm sure, which could be used to vindicate you if you actually complied and they say you didn't.

If it's concealed properly, and I'm sure Steve knows what he's doing in that regard, then they're not going to just happen upon it. If, however, they do use the wand and pat downs and metal detectors, then there might be a problem.

You think to much about chit

The metal detectors are questionable, we know they pat down . . kinda hard to hide a glock no matter where you put it! I just don't see the point of doing it if your not supposed to , it's meant to be a family/fun atmosphere i can see why they don't want you too, and agree with it!

There are options for deep concealment. If Steve is correct and they just pat down sides, then my bellyband with P230, worn at about the 12 o'clock position would get past, as would the P230 in ankle holster. Or, hell, an LCP would be even easier to conceal.

BTW, you sound like an anti-gunner...family/fun atmosphere means I shouldn't be able to defend myself if the need arises? What about the walk to/from the stadium? Will the bad guys give me free passage just because your destination is a "family/fun atmosphere"?

The metal detectors are questionable, we know they pat down . . kinda hard to hide a glock no matter where you put it! I just don't see the point of doing it if your not supposed to , it's meant to be a family/fun atmosphere i can see why they don't want you too, and agree with it!

I'm not worried about the dome, I'm worried about everywhere that I have to go that isn't the dome when I am down there, like parking lot, streets, etc.

BTW, you sound like an anti-gunner...family/fun atmosphere means I shouldn't be able to defend myself if the need arises? What about the walk to/from the stadium? Will the bad guys give me free passage just because your destination is a "family/fun atmosphere"?

no, i'm not anti gun by any means. I'm all for being able to carry when and wherever you want but, i also can defend for myself in the instance i gotta walk across a freaking parking lot , maybe some of you can't, idk! myself , i would park as close to the dome as i can get and would rely on my hands and feet to get me to my truck and back!

no, i'm not anti gun by any means. I'm all for being able to carry when and wherever you want but, i also can defend for myself in the instance i gotta walk across a freaking parking lot , maybe some of you can't, idk! myself , i would park as close to the dome as i can get and would rely on my hands and feet to get me to my truck and back!

lol, ok good for you. Tell ya what...I'll go ahead and carry my gun to deal with all the bad guys looking for an easier target after they're scared off by how tough you look.

lol, ok good for you. Tell ya what...I'll go ahead and carry my gun to deal with all the bad guys looking for an easier target after they're scared off by how tough you look.

i wasn't trying to sound tough lol ! I don't always carry , it's usually when i know i will be in a rough place , the area around the georgia dome ,not necessarily the dome is not that bad to me! There are some worse area's like anything SE or SW of ATL,

i wasn't trying to sound tough lol ! I don't always carry , it's usually when i know i will be in a rough place , the area around the georgia dome ,not necessarily the dome is not that bad to me! There are some worse area's like anything SE or SW of ATL,

Do you only wear your seatbelt when you're planning on getting in an accident?

Back
Top Bottom