• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cant believe this price 22lr

Maybe they for the 3 in the .22. LOL Nah man I went to that site one since they said they had ammo in stock. After I saw the prices I realized why its still in stock. They have post-apocalyptic pricing.

Yeah, how about this....
Went to the Ace Hardware in Woodstock GA on Highway 92. Saw the sign out front that was flashing "GLOCK" and another sign that said "RED TAG GUN SALE"...... well that was all that i needed to pull off and take a look.
As I entered...... the handgun case was full..... I mean over flowing with all types of handguns and the long gun rack behind the counter was also overflowing with AR's and the like. I thought I found a little slice of hevan in Woodstock.

Here is the good part...... a nice young lad came over to eagerly greet me and first thing he said is i bet your looking for 22 long rifle and we have them.... sure enough the had a nice stack of Remington thunderbolt 50 round boxes on the counter. these are the ones that Walmart was selling for $2.22 around christmas. He then said they are selling quickly at $14.99 a box.
That was all I needed to know..... and I understood why their gun cases were over flowing....
Some will never understand....

Back
Top Bottom