• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cant believe this price 22lr

Yeah, how about this....
Went to the Ace Hardware in Woodstock GA on Highway 92. Saw the sign out front that was flashing "GLOCK" and another sign that said "RED TAG GUN SALE"...... well that was all that i needed to pull off and take a look.
As I entered...... the handgun case was full..... I mean over flowing with all types of handguns and the long gun rack behind the counter was also overflowing with AR's and the like. I thought I found a little slice of hevan in Woodstock.

Here is the good part...... a nice young lad came over to eagerly greet me and first thing he said is i bet your looking for 22 long rifle and we have them.... sure enough the had a nice stack of Remington thunderbolt 50 round boxes on the counter. these are the ones that Walmart was selling for $2.22 around christmas. He then said they are selling quickly at $14.99 a box.
That was all I needed to know..... and I understood why their gun cases were over flowing....
Some will never understand....
Did they still have the M&P 15-22? A few weeks ago I saw one in there for over $1000!!! Had Colt for like $2500. I used to shop there...not anymore.

I want a M&P 15-22 but I flat out refuse to pay these rape you in the arse prices! I will just have to wait for one to be listed for around $400-$500 on here or somewhere else!

I will tell you that at our Gander Mountian and Academy Sports that they are getting ARs and ammo in Academy has been limiting to one box per caliber max 3 calibers for a few weeks now Gander Mountion is doing the same thing as is walmart these people that are going there at 4am to get in line to buy all the ammo and get an AR with the intent of reselling for twice the price they paid had better enjoy the money because the FEDS are looking at these sales. When the ammo companys figure out that people are willing to pay these prices these prices might become the new norm. Then they to will have to pay these prices. I refuse to pay the prices if everyone else would to they would stop this. I picked up 6550 rounds the other day 6000 rounds of federal 6.99 per 100 and 550 rounds of cci blazer for 2.79 per 50 and sold half to my neighber for what i had in it no profit and he does the same for me 1600 rounds of cci maxi mags in 100 rd packs 16 to an ammo can for 99.00. So beware if you are buying guns to resale you might just end up in Prison check out the link: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/08/16895120-virginia-woman-ad...

I went to a store in Dalton just the other day and picked up 50 pack of .40 ($19.99), 5 20 pack boxes of 5.56 for 10 a piece, and 5 50 pack boxes of .22 lrs (cci blasers) for 3.25 a piece.... very proud of discount sporting good and highly respect them for not trying to screw ppl

Back
Top Bottom