• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry concealed fixed blade for self defense?

Back when people would actually fistfight, knives and knuckles were pretty common.As were cuts, stabbings and getting that ass beat.Everybodys a bad ass now.

When I was in school-I got demerits for not creasing my kahkis and sometimes not tucking my shirt in.

Somebody wants a problem with me, I’ll give em a problem...they’ll have a little different perspective when I’m through. Otherwise they’ll never figure out if this is a huge strawberry or a tiny apple.
31E66AD5-952D-4ECC-9C7C-63FCA803661E.jpeg

When I was in school-I got demerits for not creasing my kahkis and sometimes not tucking my shirt in.

Somebody wants a problem with me, I’ll give em a problem...they’ll have a little different perspective when I’m through. Otherwise they’ll never figure out if this is a huge strawberry or a tiny apple.View attachment 1912497

So after I stabbed my myself at work with a Boker 74 a few weeks ago, I called my local mob doctor. not a zombie fan not a zombie fan not only sharpens my knives for me, but he mends me as well from said sharp knives..

Looking for a pic but hey I got an eyewitness

www.medievalcollectibles.com_images_Product_large_07_12DCST.png

I carried a blade like this when I was working down in St Croix. Because it is United States territory, they have some jacked up laws.

You have to declare all firearms within 24 hours of entering the island. The cool thing is the permits there are federally issued meaning that after jumping through all the hoops, to get one, their permits are honored EVERYWHERE that issues a concealed permit.

I wasn't there long enough to jump through all the hoops,so I carried one of these. simple to use, and easy to use open hand techniques of which I have some serious training and experience.

Back
Top Bottom