• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry Piece...What do you carry?

carry what you can shoot the best

Amen to that. That's why I carry a revolver. If I can't get the job done in 7 shots...then I deserve to be killed by an attacker. I highly doubt that I will ever encounter such a situation...but it's possible. I will say I have carried for 13-14 years now...and never once had to draw my CCW.

I have three that I carry depending on when and where I am going,
Kahr CW9 -IWB
Kimber Pro Carry II w/Crimson Trace - small of the back
S&W model 49 - in pocket

Always concealed. I don't want the bad to know.

glock 26 in a crossbreed supertuck. most comfortable rig ive found. when i want to be "civilized", 5" 1911 in a galco royal guard.

ALWAYS concealed, i know its my right to open carry but its not worth the hassle. plus it "shows your hand"....

Glock 22 .40 cal in either a galco summer comfort IWB or in a desantis open carry holster. in the cooler months its in the desantis with a columbia vest or flannel shirt on so you really can't see it. in the warmer months it's in the galco with an untucked shirt. or its sitting next to the gear shifter in the car when i'm driving.

I carry a spring field xd 40 tactical full size on one side and then I carry my Kimber 22 on the other side. If 13 rds of .40 and 11 rds of .22 is enough then its time for the knife and if that is not enough then the last ditch effort is a tactical pen or a roll of dimes. I use and XD gear holster for the xd and an uncle bucks holster for the kimber.

I carry a spring field xd 40 tactical full size on one side and then I carry my Kimber 22 on the other side. If 13 rds of .40 and 11 rds of .22 is enough then its time for the knife and if that is not enough then the last ditch effort is a tactical pen or a roll of dimes. I use and XD gear holster for the xd and an uncle bucks holster for the kimber.

Be careful, dimes and pens? You are kinda asking for it don't ya think? ;)

"You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci. Two reasons: First of all, I think he's a good actor, okay? To me, that counts. Second, he looks like a guy who can get things done. Joe Pesci doesn't fuc* around." - George Carlin

lol

Back
Top Bottom