• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry Piece...What do you carry?

i222.photobucket.com_albums_dd63_WyldeDime1_guns_Pocketlint001.jpg

glock 23 with the rail light in my knapsack for road trips , it's got all the power and capacity I think i will ever need out of a pistol and still carry's well IWB and the light works for bedside no matter where i end up (hotel or woods ) and a M&P 340 for just knocking around because just by changing ammo i can go from snakes and rats with cci shot shells thru self defence with 38 hollow point up to last ditch on large animals with cast core 357 and yes the 357 hurts to shoot but the gun can take it and if the animal has my leg in its mouth i can probably make the brain shot

PA-63 concealed 80% of the time, I like to carry in my cargo pants with the butt hangin' out sometimes....kinda like a tactical thigh harness. Just got a Heritage Arms Rough Rider courtesy of SGT.Maboo, I'm thinkin' of gettin' a leather holster and carrying it like they do in the old Westerns. Wonder what'd they say at Wal-Mart? :D

PA-63 concealed 80% of the time, I like to carry in my cargo pants with the butt hangin' out sometimes....kinda like a tactical thigh harness. Just got a Heritage Arms Rough Rider courtesy of SGT.Maboo, I'm thinkin' of gettin' a leather holster and carrying it like they do in the old Westerns. Wonder what'd they say at Wal-Mart? :D

I actually wear a thigh holster when I have a heavy jacket on around the apartment complex.

Currently, a Kahr CW 9 resides inside the pants in an inexpensive Don Hume holster very concealed. A spare clip in a blackhawk magazine pouch, leather, clips on the belt. Carried 2+ years, all seasons, nearly every day. Prior, I carried G36 .45 inside the pants for over 5 years. I occasionally carry a high ride belt rig if wearing a heavy jacket and it's usually a .40 S&W either a Glock 23 w/spare G22 magazine topped off or my Sig 229 with spare magazine topped off. The truck has the G36 with spare magazine now. Carried a stainless 1911 government model for the first 19 odd years, condition one, inside the pants holster or mexican carry condition two.

Back
Top Bottom