Caught a carload of females trying to steal from my mailbox

I wouldn't mind living up on the north side if there was any way I could still make it to/from the airport area in 30-40min for my commute.
Does anyone know how the crime rates & the space to home ratios are in the Dallas area? Or really anywhere near 278? I wouldn't mind Newnon either.

I grew up in Snellville in the '70s and '80s. I'd hate to live there now. Maybe you can get a P.O. Box and place a motion activated game trail camera inside your mailbox.

Don't tell me that. I was looking at land down there.
See, this is why it's hard. People that live here know not to go around there. We skip the AMC at southlake and drive to Atlantic station for this reason. Or the Good ol' Regal on Jonesboro.
But if you don't live near there or know people who do, it makes it tougher to know what's a good area or if it's even worth looking.
Just stay out of ClayCo btw

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't be a problem most days... as long as your commute is betwen 2:00a.m.-3:00a.m.
Kinda funny... lol

See, this is why it's hard. People that live here know not to go around there. We skip the AMC at southlake and drive to Atlantic station for this reason. Or the Good ol' Regal on Jonesboro.
But if you don't live near there or know people who do, it makes it tougher to know what's a good area or if it's even worth looking.
Just stay out of ClayCo btw

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda funny... lol

For sure on the CC.. I will coming down that way in a few weeks, I might get some info from you.

I wouldn't mind living up on the north side if there was any way I could still make it to/from the airport area in 30-40min for my commute.
Does anyone know how the crime rates & the space to home ratios are in the Dallas area? Or really anywhere near 278? I wouldn't mind Newnon either.

Paulding County is a great place to live.....low crime rate.

Back
Top Bottom