• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cause and Effect Tactical Solutions -January Schedule

CETSUSA

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
image.png

…............................................................................................

Register via www.cetsusa.com or email us at cetsatl@gmail.com. We are located about 15 minutes from the new braves stadium in Atlanta, Ga.

We do provide 10% discount if you bring a buddy or you are active first responder/military. For any discounts please email. Basic level classes include a free rental.

If you have taken 2 or more classes, you are automatically enrolled in our loyalty program which means $50 off any class you sign up for. This does not apply to special events. …............................................................................................

Was a great class and was good to meet you there! I think you left your sunglasses (if you havent gotten them back already).

I having a climbing comp the same day as the AK Operator and Dynamic Rifle courses otherwise I'd be there!

I did leave them. Good thing about having 15 sunglasses are they are easily replace. I'll be at defensive handgun this weekend and dynamic

Back
Top Bottom