• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD anybody using it.

I was told that some of the Vets are selling theirs, rather then taking them..I told them that I only took them if I needed it..VA said that not how they roll, must take them as prescribed..Whether you need them or not at the time
In my dealings as a Safety Professional onsite at Power Plants, I handled all my contractors drug testings and if it anyone tested hot on whatever they were taking, it was automatic 3 days off and maybe more once the test as sent to a lab for final tests to ensure you prescription was being taken as prescribed. They can tell if you are taking it right by the amount that's in your urine. You would have to provide your prescription and a letter from your doctor before returning for work. If you test as abusing the prescription you were fired and dismissed from any other work at any other Power Plants too. Tough rules but they are.

I have really bad pain in my left arm elbow and a friend of mine told me to take CBD, Is anybody on here using CBD and what were the results you’ve got from it, Where is the best place to get it and how often do you use it I have never used it so I need all the information I can get on it thank you.
i will send pictures! but mine over matter! Like any other meds you have to believe that it’s working the mind is super powerful

I Have never used Certified Bank Deposit lol 😁😁😁🤣

Just kidding, you take care of yourself and use some good medicine for your pain. Isn't this thing "POT" with make-up? 🤔 I have NEVER used any drugs, and so I would never go that route!

Around here it's still taboo. Yes you can grow up to 4 plants in your home for personal. Yes you can get a med cannabis card but it's very difficult. You have to drive to BFE to get it and there is no dispensaries to get it at.

The doctors in Virginia look down on that sort of thing and will not be sympathetic to your condition. They will screw you any way they can if you use. It is not a pleasant situation. Now I don't smoke or drink for that matter but I don't condemn anyone for doing it. I just know you get a hard time for it.

I was talking to a local friend that grows and everyone in this area that grew outside had to deal with some kind of worm that invaded the crop and they had to harvest early and ended up losing 75% of their crop. So supplies for card holders is going to be thin at best. That being said it is going to be dry around these parts come Christmas unless you know a indoor grower. All I know that dang near everyone I talk to either grows or smokes. It's so much more prevalent now.

The thing that really bothers me is that alcohol is so much more dangerous and leads to so many more problems. I mean it's a joke how the government holds such a massive stigma over it. When any fool can see how much more dangerous and life threatening alcohol is. It's stupid at the least. Oh wellI I am sure this has been said over and over again. It just boggles the mind at how ignorant our government is.

With laws the way they are now you can sit out in the yard and drink a case of beer and then get up and go to the Gun shop and buy 4 guns and ammo out the ying yang but if you puff a little herb for cancer you can't buy a firearm. Or you have to lie on your background check and I am sure most of us wouldn't even think of that. Yeah they are getting a little more lenient on the laws but you have to be independently wealthy to use it and not have to give up everything in the world you own and abandoned all privileges as well. It tops the charts in some of the most ridiculous ways of thinking I have ever heard of.

With that being said it's definitely I am definitely not suggesting using if you can help it. Unless you have a real medical dilemma like say 41Mag. He definitely has more reason than anyone I know and I would totally support his decision to do. I would do that despite my religious beliefs. I mean it is medicine when use correctly. You can get it taylord to suit the medical patients need with all the research and development happening in the field. Oh well what's a person to do. There are so many things that are legal that are so much more dangerous. Not to mention morally horrible stains in our nation that are supported and pushed on our kids. I mean I almost wish pot was the worst thing they had to dodge these days.

Political rant over with for now. Although there are so many more stupid moves they make to warrant it.

You know anything that is relatively safe on the body will be outlawed.
My answer was just a simple yes, it would show up on a drug test. Yes was the answer, now do I agree with Medical HERBS certain conditions, yes. You just can’t mix it in the work force. Most folks in the work force is not using it medically.

My answer was just a simple yes, it would show up on a drug test. Yes was the answer, now do I agree with Medical HERBS certain conditions, yes. You just can’t mix it in the work force. Most folks in the work force is not using it medically.
The only problem with it is, if they didn't use while working is it stays in the body so long you can't just do random testing. If it flowed out like alcohol it could be easily monitored and the stoners could be weeded out. So I do agree with mixing with work. That's not a good situation. I am mainly talking about cancer patients, seizures and the like. Real medical condition requiring medical treatment. I wasn't just gripping because the pot heads can't have easy access to it but actual patients are lumped in with them and suffer the same restrictions. There are worst drugs out there prescribed for lesser conditions. That's my gripe.

The only problem with it is, if they didn't use while working is it stays in the body so long you can't just do random testing. If it flowed out like alcohol it could be easily monitored and the stoners could be weeded out. So I do agree with mixing with work. That's not a good situation. I am mainly talking about cancer patients, seizures and the like. Real medical condition requiring medical treatment. I wasn't just gripping because the pot heads can't have easy access to it but actual patients are lumped in with them and suffer the same restrictions. There are worst drugs out there prescribed for lesser conditions. That's my gripe.
I agree with patients part in whole

Back
Top Bottom