• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD anybody using it.

FYI...

Good article. Those products are working off a loop hole/grey area of interpretation of the law as many of these types of products have in the past so its only a matter of time before the one of the 3 letter agencies shuts that door.

I've been using salon pops for a couple of years. Achy shoulders and knees usually at night so I can sleep better. And I got it for an older friend of mine who had problems with his hips and he loved it. There seems to be three kinds. There's a regular that's okay smells a little mediciney but not bad. Then there's a high strength that if they made it into aftershave I'd wear it it smells so good. And then there's the patches they stink very strong and medicine and mentholi so I pass on those. They might work okay if you can stand the smell. Good luck

I do think you have to be careful with Delta 8 & 9 products because they are untested. You should ask who and where they are manufactured at a minimum. Everything in legal dispensaries out west for example are tested and documented thoroughly

I do think you have to be careful with Delta 8 & 9 products because they are untested. You should ask who and where they are manufactured at a minimum. Everything in legal dispensaries out west for example are tested and documented thoroughly
I tested many while I was out west.... No Dain Bramages that I can see.....

Back
Top Bottom