• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD or?

Grady263

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
43   0
Reaction score
Anyone take CBD or THC Gummies for joint pain that has actually helped? Me and my father in law was talking about this not long ago since one of his sub contractors smokes a little wacky weed for medicinal purposes (joint pain). I did try some CBD oil back when I used to run every day back in 2018 but had to stop due to hip and knee pain around the time COVID was released and didn’t notice a difference. I am not interested in smoking anything at all, but would like to know if the gummies or drops would have any benefit. Don’t want to get any high off of it or see two headed monsters flying around. I like for my mind to stay clear and sharp and don’t like any high or drunk feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Two headed monsters flying around ? Off pot ? Wow !! I bet you could really sell some of that for some big bucks !!

Two headed monsters flying around ? Off pot ? Wow !! I bet you could really sell some of that for some big bucks !!

I had looked at some of the THC gummies which stated they were a psychotic. I don’t know anything about this stuff! I just know I don’t want to take anything that makes me more psychotic than I am already

I had looked at some of the THC gummies which stated they were a psychotic. I don’t know anything about this stuff! I just know I don’t want to take anything that makes me more psychotic than I am already

I can’t blame ya there !

Anyone take CBD or THC Gummies for joint pain that has actually helped? Me and my father in law was talking about this not long ago since one of his sub contractors smokes a little wacky weed for medicinal purposes (joint pain). I did try some CBD oil back when I used to run every day back in 2018 but had to stop due to hip and knee pain around the time COVID was released and didn’t notice a difference. I am not interested in smoking anything at all, but would like to know if the gummies or drops would have any benefit. Don’t want to get any high off of it or see two headed monsters flying around. I like for my mind to stay clear and sharp and don’t like any high or drunk feeling.

Yes, the gummies can help with joint pain. Do some research and go to a reputable store not the smoke shop convince store. I used Your CBD Store in Lawrenceville, there are lot's of locations. For me the downside is random drug testing at work.

Hey there! I've been diving into CBD products lately and find them quite fascinating. Have you had a chance to explore releaf.co.uk My personal experience with CBD has been positive, and I think it's definitely worth checking out if you're curious about its benefits. Give it a go!

Back
Top Bottom