• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CCW at The Alamo Steakhouse

I went some where not too long ago and it had a sign and I can't remember who it was with me but was all loud and **** saying do you have your gun on you lol like shut the **** up

The signs are posted to make dip**** libtards "feel" safe while there. They aren't intended to keep criminals out and they don't know about a ccw customer so really, what's the purpose? Makes a very small segment of the population angry they can't go in with their S&W500 magnun in a shoulder holster, so what? Big deal.

This shrimp was wood fired grilled and was amazing. I agree we generally don't but he said if you don't like it, you get something else.

They do have great steaks been a couple years sense I ate their but they had a shrimp scampi that was with a sure and turf porterhouse I'd rather had another one of the scampi's than the steak

It was my understanding the last time I updated myself on Tennessee laws that their signs do hold legal weight, but only if the sign has the ordnance code on it. For instance, it can't just be a gun in a circle with a line through it. Tennessee allows County and city governments to pass ordinances that contradict state laws.

This is a sign at Hamilton place mall in Chattanooga.
20150324_194351.jpg

Back
Top Bottom