• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Checking pricing on sold items.

Joe, this has been brought up before in several different threads. I am afraid it is in the same category as the Revolver section, and avatar posting problems. Not going to get any attention, nor will it be changed.
Thank you. I did not realize it had been discussed before. I guess these are good reasons for not making these changes.:(

I hate when after an item is sold, the Seller deletes all of the ad text before closing that ad.
Not sure the reason behind it but it makes any future price comparisons reference useless.

I hate when after an item is sold, the Seller deletes all of the ad text before closing that ad.
Not sure the reason behind it but it makes any future price comparisons reference useless.

I like to edit my ads before I close them. I like to double the selling price or cut it in half, then close it. lol

Before I list a firearm for sale I like to check past sales for pricing information. It seems now that when an item is shown as gone the "gone" notation covers up the pricing information. Not sure if that is on purpose and I had thought that under the old system that was not the case. It sure would be nice to be able to see past sale pricing. Any thoughts?

Just copy it and paste it to word or notepad or something and the price is viewable.

Back
Top Bottom