• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chicago named best big city

Spent a weekend in DOWNTOWN Chicago and it was actually pretty nice and clean. No trash all over the sidewalk like NYC, didn't smell bad. Heck I didnt see any homeless people either. But I wasn't going to head south thats for sure.
Screen-Shot-2020-06-10-at-7.39.11-AM-1024x565.png

And why was Buckhead wanting to secede from Atlanta?
The excuse is crime, but the reality is the property tax money. They are tired of their high dollar property tax money getting redistributed by Atlanta city council to subsidize projects in ****ty areas of town like south and west Atlanta. It was the same sentiment for the cities of John's Creek, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody and Tucker. They were all tired of subsidizing the poor areas of Fulton and DeKalb and getting little in return. Buckhead keeps blaming it on crime and lack of policing because they get more sympathy for the cause vs. saying: "we are sick of subsidizing the poor, ghetto neighborhoods."

I notice Democrats don't run away from the problems facing the communities they choose to live in like Republicans do.
1. They have a way of not addressing the root cause of their problems.
2. There are boatloads fleeing the craphole cities they've created.
3. They want someone else to pay for their problems.

1. They have a way of not addressing the root cause of their problems.
2. There are boatloads fleeing the craphole cities they've created.
3. They want someone else to pay for their problems.

This sounds like the nation of Israel. All of the billions we send to them could be spent on Americans and improve our nations inner cities.

Back
Top Bottom