• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chick-Fil-A's Mac and Cheese

"Fast Food" and "good Mac & Cheese" are an oxymoron. I've never had decent Mac & Cheese at a fast food joint. You can get it at a "meat and three" or cafeteria sometimes. Mac & Cheese is made with cooked macaroni, butter, salt and pepper, evaporated milk and lots of cubed and shredded mild and sharp cheddar cheese (for basic mac). If it ain't got one of the aforementioned ingredients, it can't be "good." LOL!

I am going heretical and trying a Popeye's Chicken Sammich soon though.

"Fast Food" and "good Mac & Cheese" are an oxymoron. I've never had decent Mac & Cheese at a fast food joint. You can get it at a "meat and three" or cafeteria sometimes. Mac & Cheese is made with cooked macaroni, butter, salt and pepper, evaporated milk and lots of cubed and shredded mild and sharp cheddar cheese (for basic mac). If it ain't got one of the aforementioned ingredients, it can't be "good." LOL!

I have to go up to Blairsville to the VA early next month..I believe they are building a Popeye's there now, I'm not supposed to eat cheese or Fried foods..I am going to try their sandwich, but it's hard to beat Chic-filet
When I make Mac & Cheese I put Panko Bread Crumbs on the top and sprinkle melted butter on the Panko..Try it some time

I have to go up to Blairsville to the VA early next month..I believe they are building a Popeye's there now, I'm not supposed to eat cheese or Fried foods..I am going to try their sandwich, but it's hard to beat Chic-filet
When I make Mac & Cheese I put Panko Bread Crumbs on the top and sprinkle melted butter on the Panko..Try it some time
I've seen folks use Cheez-Its crackers crumbled up on top too. May have to try that.

"Fast Food" and "good Mac & Cheese" are an oxymoron. I've never had decent Mac & Cheese at a fast food joint. You can get it at a "meat and three" or cafeteria sometimes. Mac & Cheese is made with cooked macaroni, butter, salt and pepper, evaporated milk and lots of cubed and shredded mild and sharp cheddar cheese (for basic mac). If it ain't got one of the aforementioned ingredients, it can't be "good." LOL! I am going heretical and trying a Popeye's Chicken Sammich soon though.

Do you deliver?

I finally broke down and tried one - it's a good sandwich. Better than chick-fil-a? Dunno about that, but they are very close.

This Chic over in Emerson must be doing something better than all them others? You can Not beat homemade mac&cheez if it's done right imo DD's got it figured out and I'm just waiting on my invite LOL :hungry::thumb::hungry:

Have you tired it or are you giving your opinion with no real world trial? lol

Back
Top Bottom