• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

City of Atlanta, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stay out then, fine by me

and if you think your small town politics aint corrupt, check again

ever wonder why so many rich successful folks live in atlanta? because parts of it are very nice, others arent

but hey if you enjoy spending your weekends hangin at the DQ, counting clouds, or passing syphilis around from your cousin to pass the time then i guess there is no need to come to atlanta (i can make up stereotypes about the country or wherever else is considered not atlanta, but that would be just ignorant. ive been in both settings and both have their charms, but atlanta is honestly one of the best things georgia has going for it, seeing as how its the central location for most economic progress, or influencing it)

i find many nice people here to. i think your honestly just talking out your four corners of contact

What is the world coming too...I'm laughing my ass off reading YOUR posts now.

There's been a mass exodus from Atlanta? That's news to the rest of us....Atlanta is still one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S.

^ Funny, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Where is this supposed hospitality, and understanding? It is usually "if you share my opinions, you can call me brother..if not, get out" That is more like a cult, and not so much like a welcoming culture. Very cult like for sure.

I have never visited a forum where such a large percentage of people suggest that you leave and don't return, just for sharing a differing opinion. That is the social insecurity to which I was referring. It shows a serious insecurity, and lack of willingness to learn or just be civil.

Last edited:
^ Funny, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Where is this supposed hospitality, and understanding? It is usually "if you share my opinions, you can call me brother..if not, get out" That is more like a cult, and not so much like a welcoming culture. Very cult like.

It is what it is, love it or leave it.

^ Funny, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Where is this supposed hospitality, and understanding? It is usually "if you share my opinions, you can call me brother..if not, get out" That is more like a cult, and not so much like a welcoming culture. Very cult like for sure.

I have never visited a forum where such a large percentage of people suggest that you leave and don't return, just for sharing a differing opinion. That is the social insecurity to which I was referring. It shows a serious insecurity, and lack of willingness to learn or just be civil.
Nothing to do with opinion. Just your bad attitude, arrogance, and insults

Back
Top Bottom