• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

College student was gunned down in Georgia early Saturday morning after a professor from her school opened fire at the car she was sitting in.

Any call outs will be dealt with as per the rules of this site.

I couldn‘t call him out if I wanted to man… I have zero clue what he goes by on here, soooooo NO need for PM’s everyone. I don’t know it and I have 209 pages going back almost 10 years sooooo I’m not even about to try to figure it out.

I just know he is a member I saw him a few months ago and we spoke about ODT.

At least two have vouched for him so far, so we really should give him the benefit of at least some doubt. But it’s the media so I’m sure it’s 100% accurate and not pushing any agenda.…:rolleyes:

I don’t know him that well, **** it took me a while to put it together but….

I’m around 100’s of “gun” and ODT types of folks a week, I’ve done deals and moved safes for this guy on at least 15 different occasions and although everyone has a breaking point I’m going to go out on a limb and say I highly doubt he just shot at a random car for no reason.

Like I’m thinking we may find out that she was with the guy he had any issue with and the car she was in tried to run him over.

and I’m not sticking up for him… I’m just saying from my experience I don’t see him mag dumping some random car from my experiences with him.

There has to be some missing pieces here. Maybe something else happened in the parking garage that caused this guy to draw his weapon and fire his gun in self defense. She may have caught an accidental stray bullet. The guy has a wound on his forehead the cops intentionally said they did not do and found him that way. Hopefully the garage has cameras.

Come on people a young lady is dead!
How can u say any thing other than that!
My heart goes out to her family!
Forget that u talked to this guy! Or he is on this site!
Come on people!

Did she die because he was an asshole or did she did because maybe she was hanging out with assholes? Ever action has a reaction…. maybe the car she was in was trying to run him over or maybe they had a gun too.

I’m not saying he is NOT guilty, maybe he just snapped and shot into a parked car but I would love to see the video before I point fingers….and I’d have to assume there is video.

Back
Top Bottom