College student was gunned down in Georgia early Saturday morning after a professor from her school opened fire at the car she was sitting in.

Did she die because he was an asshole or did she did because maybe she was hanging out with assholes? Ever action has a reaction…. maybe the car she was in was trying to run him over or maybe they had a gun too.

I’m not saying he is NOT guilty, maybe he just snapped and shot into a parked car but I would love to see the video before I point fingers….and I’d have to assume there is video.
U right! Always a video!

There has to be some missing pieces here. Maybe something else happened in the parking garage that caused this guy to draw his weapon and fire his gun in self defense. She may have caught an accidental stray bullet. The guy has a wound on his forehead the cops intentionally said they did not do and found him that way. Hopefully the garage has cameras.
I hope for his sake, this was a defensive shooting. Wow, what a tragedy.

I hope for his sake, this was a defensive shooting. Wow, what a tragedy.
Sad! We don’t know who to believe! About anything anymore! So he told someone he would shoot them? WTF, I may shoot you, but never am I got tell u! WTH?

Come on people a young lady is dead!
How can u say any thing other than that!
My heart goes out to her family!
Forget that u talked to this guy! Or he is on this site!
Come on people!
He were a goot boi, juss tryin' ta git ahead and take kerr o' his kids.

Did she die because he was an asshole or did she did because maybe she was hanging out with assholes? Ever action has a reaction…. maybe the car she was in was trying to run him over or maybe they had a gun too.

I’m not saying he is NOT guilty, maybe he just snapped and shot into a parked car but I would love to see the video before I point fingers….and I’d have to assume there is video.
That's what's so weird. There's been no speculation (that I can find) as to what his motive may have been or if there was any connection between him and the girls in the car in the garage. Hard to imagine being mad enough to just mag dump into a parked car with people in it you don't know.

That's what's so weird. There's been no speculation (that I can find) as to what his motive may have been or if there was any connection between him and the girls in the car in the garage. Hard to imagine being mad enough to just mag dump into a parked car with people in it you don't know.
yep….

Back
Top Bottom