Commerce Gun Show?

I went to the Farmers Market show last weekend. All the vendors are mule faced cause nothing is selling. They are running out of room on some of the tags cause there are three of four mark thrus and then the "new" price. I was looking for a $250 to $350 used AR. How much is a used one worth if a new one is close to $400? I am not looking to buy an AR, but who knows? There was a vendor there selling new Ruger 556 for $ 500 OTD. That's pretty good, but how does $436 grab you? See link below---- :)

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/656309143

upload_2017-6-22_14-12-4.png

Ooohhhh, you know what?

I actually went to a gun show at the Commerce Civic Center probably ten years ago. I had completely forgotten about it! Unless they've built a new civic center since then, I'd recommend not wasting the gas money and door fee.

That place was so small that it only took me 30 minutes to see everything in there and that was with me stopping to BS with several of the dealers that were crammed into that place.

They need to do one at the Jefferson Civic Center. I've never been in there, but from the outside it looks to be alot bigger than the one in Commerce. The parking situation is better in Jefferson for sure.

Back
Top Bottom