• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Confused!!?? About classifed rifle sales

Thanks guys for enlighting me . I've been here a while just learning . I just got to the point in my life where I decided to look for certain guns . My first wife didn't care for my gun hobby so I kept a low profile. The love of my life now likes me to have guns ,she just wonders why I need more than a few . should I mention her shoe and pocket book collection. Lol. probably not
Use whatever leverage you can (married 22yrs) just keep it nice and calm and buy her stuff she likes when you can. You can DoDiss

I had a gun for sale and got a PM. The "buyer" stated he was interested in it, if we could come to a "reasonable" price .

I replied make with, "Sure. What's your idea of a 'reasonable price?'"

Never got a response.

Some folks hold as a religious belief that if you throw out the first number you lose in the negotiation department.

Something I've learned over time.

Any body else have problems geting people to respond back when you try to work a deal on a gun in the classifieds ? They post a gun for sale or trade and then you can't get a response back from them. By pm or by posting. I'm getting frustrated by this . most prices and trade values seem over priced. Then when you try to make a deal if they do respond they want to under value your trade.
I've also noticed the same people posting and reposting at the same inflated price the same guns . if you really want to sale a gun lower the price and it will sale better.
I'm frustrated any ideas would greatly help
Confused and dazed in Georgia lol
Waydeo
yes i got a neutral feed back when a guy didnt respond after making an offer...i was impatient..well i was a bit ..so i didnt fight it but if you pm me with an interest on something..im all over it..i dont pansy ass around ..i just want the deal to go through and then on to other things..."people have no concept for my time" that annoys the **** out of me ..

Some folks hold as a religious belief that if you throw out the first number you lose in the negotiation department.

Something I've learned over time.

Works both ways I suppose. I've thrown out a number on a gun and the seller says, "Sure, I'll do that." So, you know you've either hit their number or they'd have taken less...Doh! Beat myself up over it? Hell no. I offered what I thought was a fair price and I was happy to pay it.

On the other hand I've had sellers put out a number and I've nearly started a friction fire getting the money out of my pocket. I'd have offered way more than they were asking. I think it can work both ways.

orig02.deviantart.net_ff23_f_2014_016_8_3_spiderman_meme__4_by_cultureghost_d72hx50.jpg

Back
Top Bottom