• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Confused!!?? About classifed rifle sales

Im
I just put them on ignore, so I don't have to see there ads anymore and accidentally reply again.
I'm doing my first one today. All I expect is a "no thanks" if the deal doesn't work for you. I get a response and then no further replies other than the guy relists his item. Kind of sorry if you ask me.

Any body else have problems geting people to respond back when you try to work a deal on a gun in the classifieds ? They post a gun for sale or trade and then you can't get a response back from them. By pm or by posting. I'm getting frustrated by this . most prices and trade values seem over priced. Then when you try to make a deal if they do respond they want to under value your trade.
I've also noticed the same people posting and reposting at the same inflated price the same guns . if you really want to sale a gun lower the price and it will sale better.
I'm frustrated any ideas would greatly help
Confused and dazed in Georgia lol
Waydeo

You've been here since 2012 and you are just NOW complaining? Dang. You must have seen that one Archangel Mosin Sniper that was relisted for about 2 years, every three days, like clockwork? I almost quit the site because of that one ad. LOL!

Sorry, I ignore anything that has to do with balls. Not really sorry though. I just said that to make you feel better.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161104_4e5cd08ee38a803c6e6f9fd2ad631d86.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom