• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

COUNTDOWN TO DEER SEASON 2021

I've gotta admit I've been lazy and didn't shoot my bow any until this past Saturday. Getting out there and shooting this as the first shot I felt good. Repeated it a few times and put it up. I'm beyond excited for it to start Saturday because of this and checking my cameras and seeing some bucks. ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS!
20210904_192817.jpg

I have the same group of 3.....And it's time to go mow....I haven't bow hunted in a long time, but I'll get the smoke pole out. I get one most years with it

Great deer, hoping to get first one with a bow this season. Anyone shoot Schwackers?
Yes! And I'm a huge fan of them. Had some bad experiences with other mechanics, including the loss of a huge buck. Folks on here got me to try the Schwackers and I can't say enough good about them. Very consistent and accurate. The practice head really does have the same point of impact as the hunting point. Devastating wound channel. I've killed three deer, two coyotes and a raccoon with them. Flawless!

Yes! And I'm a huge fan of them. Had some bad experiences with other mechanics, including the loss of a huge buck. Folks on here got me to try the Schwackers and I can't say enough good about them. Very consistent and accurate. The practice head really does have the same point of impact as the hunting point. Devastating wound channel. I've killed three deer, two coyotes and a raccoon with them. Flawless!
Awesome, good to hear.

Back
Top Bottom