• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Couple killed in Cobb County last week

Radar363

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
So I remember seeing that a Cherokee County firefighter and his wife were found shot to death in their home and that their child was found unharmed.
Just saw that the suspect was their next door neighbor who was found breaking into another home and stabbed a responding officer. Officer is okay and was able to shoot and wound the suspect.
That suspect, Matthew Lanz, had a brother, Austin Lanz, who had an ongoing conflict with the previous neighbors who moved away earlier this year.
Austin Lanz broke into their home in April and was caught on security cameras, as he was being booked he attacked two police officers. In May he gets out on bail and moves to Virginia. On August 4th he stabs and kills a Pentagon police officer to death in Washington DC and is shot and killed by police.

Does crazy run in that family or is there something in the water in Acworth? Was that neighborhood built on top of an Indian burial ground?
Were the brothers on the same medication that a lot of the mass shooters seemed to have been on or had stopped taking before they did something violent?

Is my tinfoil hat getting too tight again?

So I remember seeing that a Cherokee County firefighter and his wife were found shot to death in their home and that their child was found unharmed.
Just saw that the suspect was their next door neighbor who was found breaking into another home and stabbed a responding officer. Officer is okay and was able to shoot and wound the suspect.
That suspect, Matthew Lanz, had a brother, Austin Lanz, who had an ongoing conflict with the previous neighbors who moved away earlier this year.
Austin Lanz broke into their home in April and was caught on security cameras, as he was being booked he attacked two police officers. In May he gets out on bail and moves to Virginia. On August 4th he stabs and kills a Pentagon police officer to death in Washington DC and is shot and killed by police.

Does crazy run in that family or is there something in the water in Acworth? Was that neighborhood built on top of an Indian burial ground?
Were the brothers on the same medication that a lot of the mass shooters seemed to have been on or had stopped taking before they did something violent?

Is my tinfoil hat getting too tight again?
Some folks are just born evil and the rest just had shyt for parents.

So, is there a certain medicine they take? Or stop taking?
A lot of killers recently have been prescribed many of the same drugs- Ritalin, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, maybe it's common because everyone but me seems to be on some kind of psychotropic prescription drug.

A lot of killers recently have been prescribed many of the same drugs- Ritalin, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, maybe it's common because everyone but me seems to be on some kind of psychotropic prescription drug.
I had an Indian doctor I had for decades actually told me and my wife that if it was up to him he'd put everyone on Prozac forever. He actually prescribed it for me once and I took a few and then said screw this. Too bad I didn't find out what a monster he was until I was changing doctors and saw him for the last time and he told me that.

I've now got a doctor up here near Jasper that's miles above that foreigner. Good Christian woman and i can get refills without having to get an appointment to go see her every time.

Back
Top Bottom