• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Couple killed in Cobb County last week

iTS PrOBaBly tHe littLe MicROchiP thEY PuT iN ThE JaB. GuBMenT aCTiVAteD iT.

its-its-always-sunny.gif

Sadly the man was 'probably demonized' he possibly let anger and bitterness fester on the inside of him and bingo you have a potential terrorist/serial killer on your hands! The incident happened near a friends house on the same subdivision - very close to his home. "The thief only comes to steal, kill and destroy, 'I' am come that you might have life" John 10:10
So is there any explanation why both brothers became killers?

So is there any explanation why both brothers became killers?
So I actually live in the Hood... The oldest was in my sons class at Kell High School, and played baseball from T Ball on.. The Parents seemed cool Dad played Minor league Ball... They Live about 3 streets from us, I wish I could have told you I saw something in their past but cant... Lost track of the Kids and family about the time of High School Graduation. It was a madhose of activity here late last week and weekend with SWAT, Copters and Dogs...

So I actually live in the Hood... The oldest was in my sons class at Kell High School, and played baseball from T Ball on.. The Parents seemed cool Dad played Minor league Ball... They Live about 3 streets from us, I wish I could have told you I saw something in their past but cant... Lost track of the Kids and family about the time of High School Graduation. It was a madhose of activity here late last week and weekend with SWAT, Copters and Dogs...
I read that the dad was an executive at a construction company or something like that? No mention of divorce or abuse.

I read that the dad was an executive at a construction company or something like that? No mention of divorce or abuse.
The mom is teally nice. They have a daughter that is a Lacrosse player beautiful girl received a scholarship I heard… My boys were not close with thrir boys later in HS… Both of my boys were shocked and surprised with each event..

Grew up with a guy. The night he graduated his mom would not let him borrow the car after he got home so he beat her to death with a baseball bat
Dayummm….musta really really wanted that car.
sad though….cant figure what makes someone flip like that

Back
Top Bottom