• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Couple killed in Cobb County last week

A lot of killers recently have been prescribed many of the same drugs- Ritalin, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, maybe it's common because everyone but me seems to be on some kind of psychotropic prescription drug.
There is an underlying move afoot by liberals I think to get doctors to prescribe these drugs in the hopes of one day using the fact they take them to deny them access to guns.

I had an Indian doctor I had for decades actually told me and my wife that if it was up to him he'd put everyone on Prozac forever. He actually prescribed it for me once and I took a few and then said screw this. Too bad I didn't find out what a monster he was until I was changing doctors and saw him for the last time and he told me that.

I've now got a doctor up here near Jasper that's miles above that foreigner. Good Christian woman and i can get refills without having to get an appointment to go see her every time.
Him and his Prozac rep are making bank...the only reason he went into practice

Don't try to understand it because you can't. Some people are born with defective brains.
Unfortunately it's an expression I'd had to use far to often as of late.
We used to treat mental illness in this country but now it's normalized and applauded.

Unfortunately it's an expression I'd had to use far to often as of late.
We used to treat mental illness in this country but now it's normalized and applauded.
I think it's because this country had approximately 220M people in it in 1976 when I got out of service. It's now over 330M and the majority of that increase is from persons not born in this country. What we have, what we let Democrats do, is to import the world's refuse.

I think it's because this country had approximately 220M people in it in 1976 when I got out of service. It's now over 330M and the majority of that increase is from persons not born in this country. What we have, what we let Democrats do, is to import the world's refuse.
The national IQ level is on a definite decline in no smart part because of the importation of low intelligence third worlders but our own educational system has been declining, intentionally I believe because dumb sheep are easier to control.

The national IQ level is on a definite decline in no smart part because of the importation of low intelligence third worlders but our own educational system has been declining intentionally I believe because dumb sheep are easier to control.
If they gain control and subjugation of everyone, they will eventually end up fighting amongst themselves, and all this hyphenated American BS will end up by the wayside and Communism will win.

Sadly the man was 'probably demonized' he possibly let anger and bitterness fester on the inside of him and bingo you have a potential terrorist/serial killer on your hands! The incident happened near a friends house on the same subdivision - very close to his home. "The thief only comes to steal, kill and destroy, 'I' am come that you might have life" John 10:10

Back
Top Bottom