• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Couple killed in Cobb County last week

Actually was more like Kennesaw or Woodstock & the home closed in Late August for around $400,000 .

So "Crackworth" it is not , a nice Hood actually , Maybe the "Indian Burial Mound " thing is right ? ; as the Zillow post said the home was built in 1997 , Most of the homes in that Sub were done by 1995 if I recall right .

Also a November Tornado passed through there in 1992 / several homes were leveled (maybe that was one of them ?) .

Likely the brothers were born bad or maybe ? it was the parents , or just today's society .?

IMO if drugs were involved it would most likely be Meth & or Booze .

Sux that that family chose the wrong home to live in , may they R.I.P..
Just because they live in a nice house doesn't mean they didn't grow up surrounded and influenced by white trash. Drive up kellog creek and the side roads off it on a Friday night sometime.

If you're interested you can go back and read post #9 where I explained it.

Sorry I speed read the thread & your post , I see you were given Prozac in the past ( My Bad ) .

That yr Dr, said 'if it were up to me you would be on an SSRI /Prozac the rest of y'alls life would have pissed me off ' .

Glad y'all found a better Dr & again sorry if I insulted you .

Just because they live in a nice house doesn't mean they didn't grow up surrounded and influenced by white trash. Drive up kellog creek and the side roads off it on a Friday night sometime.
I hear ya , Grew up going to Kellogg Creek & Galts Ferry Beaches also 'The Delta Swing & Jumping off the Cliffs at little river back in the day , when Town Lake was known as "1,000 Acres" & was nothing but riding trails & piney woods & knew many people in the area .

There are some Good Folk who live over /up that way as well .

Have a Good Night FWIW My Net went down so I waited to make these reply's .

So I actually live in the Hood... The oldest was in my sons class at Kell High School, and played baseball from T Ball on.. The Parents seemed cool Dad played Minor league Ball... They Live about 3 streets from us, I wish I could have told you I saw something in their past but cant... Lost track of the Kids and family about the time of High School Graduation. It was a madhose of activity here late last week and weekend with SWAT, Copters and Dogs...

I stay across BF from you but know yr Hood pretty well .

Hope things get back to normal asap , if ever ?

Back
Top Bottom